Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Downtown Columbia {Fall Break}

Gigi met us in Downtown Columbia for the morning.
Our first stop was at Trek Bicycle for some gear for Dylan's upcoming race.
 Then to Duck River Books.
Where Rylan made himself quite comfortable!
Then to A Balloon Shop for ice-cream!
Photo op at the Mules!
 Then we hit the library and then headed home where Optimus Prime was waiting for us.
 The TimeHop app just kills me.  Seriously? How is this 3 years ago?!?!  My baby boy!
 Back at taekwondo...  I either talk with other parents or read a book.  I have been trying to read Outlander for the past few weeks.  I made it this far {it's a huge book!}, and I just am not into it.  I guess this is one of those books that I just won't be finishing.
Back at home and I have a little buddy who likes to lay on top of me...he's really getting too big to be a lap dog, but it is the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!