Saturday, October 21, 2017

Week #42 {2017}

Sundays seem to be project days around here...  Here are 2 sneak peeks of what Chris started on today.
Bombi looks like a moose compared to Payton!
But he is still Chris' lap dog.
Monday I had some twinsies in the car.  Payton loved it...Rylan did NOT.
Tuesday my momma and I went to run errands and forgot that things don't open until 9am around here.  So she treated me to a Frosted Coffee at Chick-fil-A on this cold 44 degree morning.  It was her first time having one and she loved it!
This dog.  He thinks this is his chair to watch for Chris to come home.
The Littles got their new belts today.
Wednesday I woke up sick {boo!} and it was chilly, so we pulled out our space heater.  Bombi promptly got into his position.  He's been loving the heater since he was little.
See what I mean?
We have to wait about 20 minutes to get through the car rider line at the Little's school.  It is treasured one-on-one time with my big guy.
He also showed me a new trick he can do.
Since I didn't feel like cooking, we went through Sonic and I got my favorite drink there...a Sonic Splash.  It's fizzy water with an add-in.  I usually get Mango.  Yummy!
Thursday did I mention it's been cold lately?
Early Friday morning I was trying to do my quiet time when this booger, jumped into my lap and made himself comfortable.
Dylan had an Honor Roll ceremony at school.  It was fun to watch him with his friends.  Switching schools his 8th grade year has been hard and he's finally starting to like his new school and friends.
Award Ceremony Selfie!
We are very proud of Dylan.
Here's Payton's outfit of the day.  She has her own sense of style, and knows what she wants to wear.
We had an invasion of ladybugs {which aren't actually ladybugs but Asian Lady Beetles}.  The kids thought it was great!
That evening we had a fun game of keep-away frisbee going on.  Chris was able to throw it JUST above Payton and Rylan's heads and we were laughing so hard.
After that I decided to make some Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. {Are you surprised I didn't make Flat Cookies?  Me too!}
Saturday morning.  Ry guy woke up early {before the other kids} and was snuggling with me when Chris walked by and handed him a cookie....yes, before breakfast.  He's crazy!
But he's really good at fixing and fixing up the house, so I'll keep him around.
Rylan had a soccer game and Chris and Dylan decided to go for a mountain bike ride and ride over to the field to meet us.  We got to see them on the way there!
Rylan is still loving soccer.
Then my mom watched the kiddos {thanks momma!} while Chris and I went to a work party at Arrington Vineyards.
And this is the only "view" picture I took.  Gah.  Arrington is SO spectacularly beautiful and there were a TON of people there that night.  It was pretty fun.
3 pictures...that's all I took.  But it was fun to be able to have adult conversation and not have to wrangle kiddos running around.
Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!