Saturday, October 14, 2017

Week #41 {2017}

Sunday we celebrated Chris's birthday {and Dylan had a mtn biking race}.
Monday morning and we got to see more deer on our way to school.  I wonder if I will ever get bored of seeing them?
I got to see my momma for a bit and had a moment when I saw her lock screen on her phone.  It's my dad, sitting on his front porch looking at his cell phone.  It is such a perfect photo of him.  I miss him a lot.
Bombi looks so tiny compared to his bone!
Someone sure does know how to make himself comfortable!
This is his "please don't make me get of the couch" look.
Tuesday my momma had us over for a birthday dinner for Chris.
She made Spaghetti and homemade meatballs and it was delish.
I had made him Banana Pudding for dessert and Dylan improvised with a matchstick for a candle.
Wednesday Payton's school posted some pictures of the SWAT team helping the kindergartners.  She LOVES being on this team!
Bombi has gotten a teensy tiny bit better with Rylan. And Rylan really does love him.
But Bombi's favorite person is Chris.
Hee hee hee!
On our way to school Thursday we did a double take when we saw all these cows walking in a straight line towards their barn.  It was one of the craziest things!
Friday was a super foggy morning.
It made for a pretty drive to school though!
My momma took me {and a friends of her's from church} to lunch at Old School Cafe.  It was yummy as usual!
That night I made {more} Flat Cookies
And then I got this sweet text from my neighbor in our old neighborhood.  It's so nice to know that people are still thinking about my dad.
Saturday mornings are the best when a little boy crawls into your bed to nuggle.
Then it was time for soccer.  2 things:  (a) When did he get so big?
and (b) Chris knew Rylan would love soccer.  He called it before we signed him up and he was right.
Then we had these 2...  I love them.
That night Payton went to a Glow-in-the Dark birthday party.
They decorated shirts with glow-in-the-dark paint, had glow-in-the-dark stuff everywhere,
And even had glow-in-the-dark body paint.  I thought it was a pretty neat idea!
Bombi had a long week.  He needed to stretch out and relax before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!