Monday, October 2, 2017

Auntie D & Coco {Day 4} First Day of Fall Break

Today started with Auntie tackling Dylan...then Rylan jumped on...
 and then Payton jumped on too!
Payton spent the morning "making" goodbye presents for Auntie and Coco. 
 We went to mom's house,
 to give hugs and say goodbye to my mom
 and her sweet friends {who are leaving today too!}.
 We took Coco to Muletown Coffee.
 And then walked around Downtown Columbia to see whatever was open {most places are closed on Mondays}.
 I took Cody to Ted's, since I knew he would love all the guns and taxidermy.
 I caught the sweetest photo of him with the Littles.
We went to Windmill Bakery {my first time there!} and I had the most amazing Jalapeño Cheddar Bacon Muffin.
We went and took pictures at the @mycolumbiatn Mule. 
 Then headed to 12 South in Nashville!
 We ate a yummy lunch at Edley's BBQ
 Dylan loved the fried pickles {can you tell?}!
 Then we took a quick detour to Trader Joe's and yes, those are my crazy kidos with the kids carts!
 Vese took the sweetest photos of her and Payton.
 
 Then it was time to drop them off at the airport and say goodbye.
 Thank you for coming out to see us!
 We had such a wonderful time.
 Can't wait until we get to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!