Saturday, July 2, 2016

Week #26 {2016} Whirlwind Week

Good grief Charlie Brown!  This week was crazy busy...but also super fun.
Sunday - I finished Dear Mr. Knightley on our way down to Florida.
Monday - We went to the beach
Tuesday - two days in a row - it was heavenly.
Wednesday - We headed back home early, because my sister & brother-in-law were coming to Nashville.
Thursday - They took Payton to get her ears pierced. And we ate...a ton of yummy things.
Friday - We hung out in Downtown Franklin.
Saturday - I dropped Unc & Auntie D off at the airport.
And I went home and crashed.  I slept for almost 3 hours!  We had such a great time and made some awesome memories!
~
Later that afternoon, we dropped the littles off at Papa Nutt & Gigi's so we could do some shopping for the birthday girl! Gigi sent me this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!