Saturday, July 30, 2016

Week #30 {2016}

Sunday morning on our way to church!
Ry got to wear his new kicks and he was pretty stoked {and holy cow his feet are big!}.
I love finding these pics on my phone.
Chris is  almost finish with his current project and I love it....
 Monday we went to the pool.
Payton's team had their 2nd playoff game.  Payton got 2 hits and 2 runs,
 and they won the game!
 Tuesday we went back to the skate park.
 And Dylan had some friends over.
 Rylan had his last game of the season.
 And half way through it got called because of lightning and thunder, but they still got trophies.
 He loved t-ball and can't wait to play again.
 Wednesday we had a super fun day in Nashville {and I didn't take many pictures - boo!}.  We started at Chick-fil-A and I had a Frosted Coffee...so good!
We went to McKay's Used Bookstore, then to the Green Hills Mall for some window shopping, then to Trader Joe's.  I love bringing my own bag boy with me.
 Then we picked up Chris and he took us to lunch at Tito's.
 That evening, while Papa Nutt was at a prayer meeting, Gigi came over and hung out with us for a bit.  We played Memory and I won. whoop whoop!
 Thursday the kids had some craft time.
 And I made Pepperoni Pizza for dinner {the olive section is all mine!}.
Friday Rylan decided to FaceTime Chris while we were all sitting at the same table. He thought it was hilarious!
That night Payton's team won the playoffs.
Saturday we ate at the most amazing smokehouse.  It is our favorite in Nashville so far.
We ordered a bunch of food to share.  Here are the smoked chicken wings {which the meat literally fell off the bone}.
And the Smokealotta Platter: Smoked Brisket, Chicken & Ribs with Pub Fries, Mac & Cheese and Flash Fried Broccoli.
Seriously, go and eat this this.  You won't be disappointed.
~
When we got home Ry got busy riding his scooter skater and painting Do-A-Dot Art on a cardboard box.
It was a pretty fun last FULL week of summer.  The big kids go back to school half day next Friday. {boo hoo!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!