Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What I Ate {May 2016}

A few years ago, I took photos and posted about what I ate for every dinner.  While I have stopped doing that, I am always going back to those posts to get ideas of what make for my upcoming meal plan, so I decided to keep track of what I ate again.  If there is a recipe, I will link it!

May 1 - Steak + Green and White Salad
May 2 - Chicken Fajitas & Spanish Rice
May 3 - Black Eyed Peas & Skillet Cornbread
May 4 - Lettuce Wraps + Brown Rice + Chocolate Covered Strawberries
May 5 - Beef Tacos + Taco Rice
May 6 - Mississippi Roast Sandwiches + Barbecue Chips
May 7 - Papa Murphy's Pepperoni Pizza + Mediterranean Salad
May 8 - Free for All - Small Quesadilla + Mediterranean Salad + Popcorn
May 9 - Spaghetti + Garlic Bread
May 10 - Fluffy Pancakes + Sausage
May 11 - Steak + Roasted Green Beans + Seasoned French Fries
May 12 - Black Bean Soup + Nachos
May 13 - Tito's {for lunch}
May 14 - Papa Murphy's Pepperoni Pizza
May 15 - Free for All - Snacked on a bunch of things
May 16 - Beef Burrito Bowls
May 17 - Swedish Meatballs + Green Beans
May 18 - Tito's Chicken Tacos
May 19 - Buffalo Chicken Wraps
May 20 - Turkey Cranberry Croissant
May 21 - Free For All - snacked on a bunch of things
May 22 - Buffalo Wild Wings
May 23 - J's Mac and Cheese
May 24 - Dirty Rice
May 25 - Sub Sandwiches + BBQ Potato Chips
May 26 - Beef Tacos + Spanish Rice + Chips
May 27 - McAlisters {Savannah Chopped Salad + Harvest Chicken Salad}
May 28 - Nachos
May 29 - La Villa Steak Taco + Fruita con Leche Popsicle for dessert
May 30 - Hamburger + Pulled Pork + Potato Salad + Potato Chips
May 31 - Taco Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!