Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Girls Day Out + Rylan {Downtown Nashville}

Ry and I went with a couple of my friends/neighbors to hang out in Downtown Nashville before the big kids are out of school for summer!  It was fun going with them, because they had been on a walking tour of the area with their kids classes, so they showed us around Capitol Hill and surrounding areas.
Our state capitol.
The war memorial.
Clockwise:
Up close of the Capitol building 
Statue is of Andrew Jackson
Overlooking Bicentennial Park
"Take a picture of me eating in front of the fountain." - Rylan
After Capitol Hill we walked through Broadway,
and ate lunch at The Southern.
It was delicious.
Ry was such a trooper walking as much as we did...then I looked over and Ashley was carrying him! #luckyduck
We showed Kim the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge
Stopped into Savannah's Sweets for a treat and snapped a pic in front of the CMT building.
It was a super fun day, and I hope we can do it again when school starts back up in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!