Saturday, April 11, 2015

Week #15 {2015}

Sunday was Easter and you can see our day {here}.
Monday was our official start of T25. I was pooped, hot (can you tell?), and out of breath.
We'll name this picture "Green".
We had some pretty princesses running around the house.
And this guy and I went to our first MIDDLE school meeting. Eek!
Tuesday when the kids got off the bus, Dylan and Rylan stayed outside reading and doing homework together.
Wednesday our Parrot Tulips were in full, gorgeous bloom.
We headed into the office for a little while.
And on the way home it was 87°. Absolutely beautiful!
Little Miss lost another tooth.
Me and my little boys.
Waiting for Dylan and Payton to come home on Thursday.
They got cards from Papa & Yaya.
Friday we had a stunning sunset.
And Saturday was A.MAZ.ING. It started with Payton reading me the books (she wrote) while I was waking up.
And you can read about the rest of the day {here}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!