Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter {2015}

Happy Resurrection Day!
I L.O.V.E. Ry's face in this photo.
I went for non-traditional baskets this year {still including plenty of junk food.}
Dylan discovered Cheerwine over Spring Break and was stoked to find a can in his basket.
After church we took the obligatory Easter pictures
Then my cousin's kids {who go to Belmont University} came down to eat with us.
Here's what we had:
Spinach Dip for our appetizer.
Steak {forgot to snap a pic, but it was delish}
Strawberry Spinach Salad (I added avocado, yum!)
{they brought} Caesar Salad
Rolls
~
Ry loved his duck mouth straw.
Here's Sierra.
And Sierra's friend, Caroline.
And Austin.
Yes, my kids were on them, next to them, bugging them, the ENTIRE time!
~
Egg hunt time!
Last Easter Chris and I had just returned from the hospital and I was in such a daze watching them find their eggs.  I'm glad I got to enjoy it more this year.
Egg hunt success!
We took a group photo before they left.
Photo credit: Dylan.
We had a wonderful day. We missed being with our families to celebrate but we're glad we had extended family over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!