Friday, June 20, 2014

It's Friday! {Percy Priest Lake}

Happy Friday! Let's get caught up on our week, shall we?
I saw this great quote on Pinterest. But I would definitely add a line to the end . . .
because you are never alone, God is always with you. 
Dylan and I were able to have a great conversation about this. I pray that he (and Payton and Rylan too) will always stand up for what is right.
Matthew 28:20 And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. (ESV)
~
We went to the pool with some friends and I was actually able to get Ry down for a nap there! Yay!
They love playing in the sprinklers.
Although somebody decided to go nay-nay.
But with those cute buns, who could blame him?
My first tomato! Let's hope the bunnies don't get to it!
I made jalapeƱo poppers for Chris. Yum-yum!
For a few months now, I have been trying to find a book that I could read aloud to Payton. Every book that I have tried she was bored within first chapter. We tried Mary Poppins, Little House on the Prairie,  Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. We finally found one that she has enjoyed!
If you have any other suggestions, please leave hem in the comments below!
~
When Ry fell asleep like this one night:
I should have known that I was on for a long night. He woke up in the middle of the night and we ended up sleeping on the couch until morning, when I woke up to find this:
I'm not sure what time Dylan snuck down stairs, but it was sure cute to see them snuggled up together!
~
I got to pull out baby girls loose tooth!
We went to a new (to us) local park. It was fun and hot. I checked the weather and the RealFeel® was 104°. Yeah, it was awesome.
I absolutely LOVE hot weather! The kids had a blast.
We then went to cool off in the pool,
And someone learned how to "cannonball"!
~
Park + Pool + Taekwondo Class =
Dylan sleeping in until 7:30! It was a miracle!
~
We went back to the park because when we were leaving last time we saw this:
The kids had so much fun wading around in it.
And then back on the playground for a bit!
We got Dylan the Electronic Snap Circuits set a few Christmas' ago. He still pulls it out and plays with it. Awesome purchase!
My toothless wonder and I did some Hello Kitty word searches.
Friday we met up with some friends at Percy Priest Lake.
It was a fan-tastic day!
Um HELLO tan lines!
We left the hot sunny lake and got to watch a gnarly storm head in on our way home.
At one point the sky was bright blue and beautiful but in my review mirror it was all cloudy, grey and very dark. Just bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!