Saturday, September 21, 2013

Second Part of Our Week

Wednesday night Dylan took an introductory karate class at a studio that we think he will join.
It's fun watching him do something that he loves.

Fall break this week has pooped the kids out.

I tried a new hairstyle on Payton.

  Now if I could just do it on myself!

We checked out another great park.

Rylan's not so sure about the swings there.

Dylan caught a "Wooly Mammoth" caterpillar.

It was UGLY!

More of the kids being pooped out.

We went to Downtown Franklin to meet my friend, Alicia.  I knew her at our old church in California and she just moved to the area in June.

We stumbled upon the Franklin High School Homecoming Parade that took over Main Street.
It was so neat to experience a "small town" event.
D found another caterpillar.

This one was all white.
Maybe he will be a caterpillar whisperer!

We headed back home today and Craig and Sasha had made a yummy HOME COOKED meal.
It was so nice after a week of eating in a hotel.
Rylan even learned a new trick.

Wiping down the counters.  Yea for chores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!