Sunday, September 8, 2013

Daddy's Home!

Uncle Miles & Auntie D got Dylan the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of books for his birthday.
He started reading The Lightning Thief on Monday and has not put it down since.
He finished the book on Saturday (6 days!), and then I started reading it.
=)

This kid is SO fun.  Here he is "smiling" for me.

Pool time with the kids.  Looks like they were getting along so well, right?

Right after I took this picture Dylan started rocking the float and Payton started screaming.
Good times.
That was okay though because Daddy was coming home late that night!
The kids wouldn't leave his side Saturday morning.

Ry thought he was a big boy sitting on Papa's "mow lawn" (as Payton calls it).

I made these yummies . . .
There's potato chips in them!  (I'll share the recipe soon!)
And this is what a 102 . 4 looks like.

His fever got to 104 . 0 in the middle of that night.  That was scary, but thanks to advise from Auntie D, who's an RN, we got it down quickly.  He has no other symptoms.  It's so weird.
Playing ball with daddy for a little bit.
Yes, I let my baby outside wearing a diaper only!
We sure enjoyed daddy being home this weekend . . . and are sad he has to leave again on Monday.
I don't know how some families do this ALL the time.  They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!