Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving Week


We are going to leave Ry's crib up until the very last second.
~
Before Daddy left he ask Dylan to step up this week, not fight with his sister, and to help mommy out.

He took it to heart and was helping Payton with her homework. {Awe!}
~
A couple of days ago, Sasha (my mother-in-law) gave Payton a much needed hair trim/cut.

While trying to get Rylan to sleep,  I caught up on some Duck Dynasty.

It makes me Happy Happy Happy.
{Sorry, I couldn't resist.}
He was too interested in the show to go to sleep though.
~
This kid cracks me up.

~
Boxes, boxes and more boxes!

FOUR more days!  {Or maybe three if we get the truck loaded quickly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!