Friday, September 13, 2013

A Peek Into Our Week

Daddy has been in Tennessee again this week {Boo!  We miss him!}, so I took a ton of pictures to send to him.

Plus this week was Wildcat Days Fundraiser for Dylan and Payton's school.  Each day they got to do something silly IF they brought in their loose change.

Monday was Pennies for Pajamas Day (Dylan didn't want to wear his).

Tuesday - Nickels for Nifty Socks.
Dylan sported mismatched soccer socks.  Payton, Hello Kitty socks.
{pardon her "smile" - she had a bad morning . . . please pray for me when she becomes a teenager!}

Wednesday - Dimes for Dynamic Sports Day.
{Payton is wearing her old soccer uniform.}

Thursday - Quarters for Quirky Hair Day.

Friday - Dollars for Wildcat Den and dress in safari style.  (We didn't participate in that one.)
It was a fun week at school for the kids!

Anywho.  Back to our week at home.
How do you play Jenga?

What?  You don't stuff them in your little brother's clothes to make him "husky"? {smile}

I texted this to Chris saying "There's a boy giving me kisses . . . jealous?".
I love bedtime snuggles.

Ready for school!

This kid had his nose in a book all week.

Rylan wasn't easy to get to sleep this week.
One nightI let him just toss and turn on my bed and he buried himself under a blanket . . . then finally passed out.

Good thing he's a cutie-patootie!

Rylan wanted to watch TV with Dylan.

Dylan had been working on a biography poem at school and brought the final copy home.
Yes, I cried.

Rylan gave himself his first haircut!
He grabbed a razor and tried to "brush" his hair and cut this chunk out.
{Woops!}

Translation anyone?

We sent some wacky pictures to daddy.

I love sleeping babies.

I made the other recipe for the Potato Chip Toffee Cookies.
These are sweeter.  Both excellent!
Ry loved them.


Rylan and I met some friends at the park today and had lots of fun.
Auntie D & Uncle Miles gave Dylan The Lightning Thief series for his birthday.
He read them all in 12 days.
Crazy!

Daddy is on his way home and we CANNOT wait to see and hug him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!