Saturday, September 28, 2013

Moving Week Part 2

I wanted to give Dylan's and Payton's teachers a little thank you gift.
Here's what I was able to put together with the resources that I had and the idea thanks to Pinterest!

Ry fell asleep holding onto my arm.  So sweet.

I saw this picture online somewhere...

I need to get it and hang it on my wall to ALWAYS remember this.
~
Dylan's room, all cleaned out.

It looks so weird . . . and sounded so hollow.
~
Friday morning, the movers showed up and loaded the truck!

When the kids got off the bus (on their last day at their school!), our sweet bus driver, Ms. LeeAnn, got off the bus to take pictures with the kids and to give us good-bye gifts.
Candy for the kids and she MADE me an adorable cloth basket and homemade/homegrown fig jam.

There will NEVER be a bus driver that compares to her.
Then we said goodbye to the triplets, Dylan's best buddies in the neighborhood.

All packed up and ready to head out!

We had to make one quick stop at the kids school and Payton's teacher came out to the car to hug her once again and say goodbye.

Payton LOVED having Mrs. Sanders!

We made it to Tennessee and were welcomed with a beautiful sunset.
The kids seemed excited about the (empty) apartment.
~
Saturday it was unloading time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!