Saturday, August 31, 2013

Week In Review {Trip to TN}

It's so fun seeing brothers play and do "boy" stuff together.

Especially since there is an 8 year age difference!

I caught such a sweet moment.
A dad teaching his son how to change breaks on the van (life lessons!).

We decided pretty much last minute that I was going to go up to Nashville with Chris this week to do some footwork for us moving there.
So at first it was Chris, Ry and I.

We kept hearing that Brentwood is an expensive part of town, so when driving through, we discovered why . . .

Holy moley the houses were huge and beautiful!
Ry and I went and walked through Downtown Franklin.

It felt a LOT like the Orange Circle (in California) just with a lot less traffic, and not as many people.

Rylan is a busy boy with places to go.

I love that he was charging through the hotel, with binky in and blanket held tight.
He is SO busy throughout the day, that at night time he finally crashes.

It was fun taking Chris to work, meeting him for lunch and then picking him up after work each day.

I said it was Chris, Ry and I at first because I knew I couldn't last the whole week without Dylan and Payton.
Papa and Sasha were watching them back at home and on Wednesday they brought them up to us!
We headed to the park to let them get some wiggles out, and Rylan loved being pushed in the swing by Papa.

We found a very interesting caterpillar there.  Any idea what it is?

Papa and Sasha took us to Chili's for lunch. Yum!

Then we headed back to the hotel to play in the pool.

The kids loved being in the hotel and were watching the boob tube here.

And then hit up another park.

Friday we picked up Chris from work and headed back home.

The scenery is beautiful and the kids did great since they could watch a movie (Did I mention that I was NOT a fan of having a DVD player in the car?  Man, does it make it nice on longer trips!)

Saturday morning I woke up with cute little feet in my face.

I am learning to cherish these moments . . .
Because all too soon, we will be headed to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate him turning 9 like we did for Dylan!

Papa & Sasha took us all to Chuck E. Cheese for Dylan's 9th birthday (tomorrow).
We made him close his eyes and surprised him.
He was so excited.

  So was Payton.  Rylan was on overload but had a blast.
I cannot believe he will be 9 years old tomorrow!

When we got home, I was looking for Rylan and found him like this.
He had pushed a play table up to his exersaucer and was walking on TOP of them!
This kid is going to give me a heart attack!

So that was our fun and crazy week.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!