Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Fun-Day

I love this little girl.

And this big boy.

And this little one too!
{This is what I get when I say "smile".  Ahhhh. It melts my heart!}

We got to hang out with our friends the Sampsell's today.
We went to the park.


Little guy is a little bit too daring for a 15 month old.

But he's got the hang of it!

Then it got to be so hot, we headed to Menchie's for frozen yogurt!

Lauren, Kelly & Payton

This chalkboard kept the kids entertained.

My silly girl.


When we got home, it was prep time.
School starts TOMORROW!

We laid out their clothes.

And got to read "The Night Before Kindergarten".
Payton's Pre-K teachers gave this to her for graduation.
I cannot believe this day is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!