Monday, August 19, 2013

Life As of Lately

I love this little girl.

She's my favorite girl ever.

This is what a silly boy looks like.

We've had some crazy weather in Georgia.
We are 10" above our normal rainfall and it got cold . . . in August.
Here I am on August 15th in sweat capris.

I couldn't even THINK about wearing these a week ago!

Ry wanted his shoes on.

See I told you he was silly.

We went up for a quick trip to Nashville, to look at a couple of places that we had researched online.

It is really pretty there.

The kids were looking out over Franklin, TN and Chris said, "Welcome home guys."

That was a surreal moment.
Who would have thought that we would live in Tennessee?

These 2 are best buds.

More Tennessee prettiness.

Ry watching Elmo.

Sunday evening we went into Atlanta (such a neat city!),

to drop Chris off at the airport.

He's headed to Dallas for a week of training.
The kids did NOT want him to go.

Ry and I were in the car and I came across this song.

Yes, I stopped and listened to it . . . WITHOUT Dylan and Payton in the car.
It's funny.  Go listen to it {here}.

We texted this picture to Chris letting him know they had a great day at school.

Dylan loves that he has someone to play swords with.

Can you tell Dylan likes to play Zelda?

Here's my *attempt* at face painting with the kids.

Obviously not as good as my friend, Rachel!
I'm never going to get hired for a birthday party, but the kids liked it and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!