Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Love...

I love this boy.  I sometimes cannot believe how big he is.

I love pugs and miss Maggie and Molly.

I love finding pics like this on my phone.

I love snuggling with a sleeping baby.

I love going to the pool right when the kids get off the bus.

I love, love, LOVE these three!

I love school projects that capture who they are at the moment.

I love that she answered "Jesus".
I love my husband and nights that we hang out as a family.

I love watching this little one learn so much.

I love when this girl asks me to take a picture (even right out front of Target) . . .

And then quickly lays down and says, "Now take this one."

And I love that Rylan has learned the art of photo bombing.

What do you love???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!