Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Exciting News!

So I'm just going to say it . . .
We are moving to Nashville!  {Well actually outside of Nashville.}
I know - CRAZY!

To answer some of the questions I'm sure I'll be asked:
We are moving because Chris got a great job offer.
Yes, it IS the same opportunity that I wrote about {here}.
Yes, I know I said that we thought it was a "no" on following this opportunity, but I guess I was wrong!
We will be moving in a month/month and a half-ish.
So far things are all working out well . . . and I'm trusting God to work out the rest of the details!

If you have any recommendations for areas (Chris' work will be in Brentwood.), a good church, which schools are the best and places that we need to visit, please let me know!

{On a side note - There's a Trader Joe's there!  Woot Woot!}

1 comment:

  1. We need one more Trader Joes date before you go! Also, I'll have my sis in law tell me recommendations for all of the above! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!