Saturday, May 18, 2013

What I Ate...


Sunday - Slow Cooker Onion Soup Mix Chicken (sans the carrots and onion)
Roasted Veggies
Brown Rice

Monday - BLT Pasta Salad

Tuesday - Salsa Chicken Tacos
Shredded Iceberg Lettuce topped with Tomatoes and Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing

Wednesday - Hobo Packets

Thursday - J's Mac & Cheese
Baby Carrots

Friday - Quesadilla with Jalapenos
Spinach and Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing

Saturday - Simply Steamed Baby Vegetable Medley*

*Don't be fooled.  I went to a baby shower today and ate THIS for lunch.
Well, this was my first plate.  I had another cucumber sandwich, some more fruit, a couple more chips, oh and a some cheese and crackers.  PLUS the cake.  PLUS a cake pop.
Geesh.  Writing all that down stinks!  I was a pig!
But yeah - it was all worth it.
Hence, the steamed veggies tonight for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!