Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week in Review

I posted about Rylan's first tooth.
Well, another one is following and bringing with it a very unhappy boy and sleepless nights.

Don't mess with my boy!

Sasha bought this beautiful plant.
It reminds me of my grandpa.
They (grandpa and grandma) had these "fake flowers" (as I called them) in their backyard.

Payton and Daddy played a game of Candyland together.

I laughed when I saw this pic.
I was trying to get a photo of Rylan in his jammies.
Payton photo bombed it.

We made cornbread muffins and she was waiting for them to be done.

My pretty little lady.

Mornings used to be extremely frustrating with this little man.
Fortunately, those days seem long gone!
Mornings run smooth and we are both happy!

Today is Chris and my ELEVENTH wedding anniversary!
{Yes, I got married when I was 14 . . . LOL}
This is the only pic I got of us together.
We were driving to linner (lunch/dinner) with the kids to celebrate.

Isn't that kid in the backseat so cute?

A friend recommended a Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and it was EXCELLENT!
(Thanks Jamie!)
We can't wait to go back.
I caught Rylan attacking giving Payton kisses tonight.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!