Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Day of Pre-K

This day has come.
There were some tears last night.  Payton didn't want to go to her last day of school.
She (and me too!) will desperately miss seeing her teachers each day.
There was a mix of excitement and sadness.
Fortunately she put on a smile for some photos before school started.

And some silly faces and poses.

I surprised her at school with Cheerio Marshmallow Bars to celebrate her summer birthday.

She was super excited.

Here are her phenomenal teachers.

She had a great last day and we promised that this wouldn't be good-bye, just that we will see them later.
These ladies have made such an impact on Payton and I.
We love them!


On the way to Payton's school.  I saw this in the road.

That is a HUGE snapping turtle (about 1-1/2 foot in diameter).
And we turned Rylan around in his car seat so he is facing forward.
He loved it.

After Dylan got home from school and I put Rylan down for a nap, the big kids and I went to the pool.
Here was my awesome view.

Don't worry, Chris was working from home.  I didn't leave Rylan at home by himself.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!