Friday, May 31, 2013

Week In Review

While Chris was at work, I sent him these 3 pics of what our children were doing right then while we were outside.
It's shows their personalities right now.
Dylan, playing on his Kobo (he's either doing this or reading).
Payton, riding her bike (she is making her daddy proud!).
Rylan, eating (just like his momma).
Day 2 of my hornet sting.  It really hurt.
It started to feel MUCH better by Thursday though (praise GOD!)
We went to the pool again.
Dylan is getting more and more brave.
Such a cute lady!
I made Refried Beans for the first time.
(With out the re-fried and in the slow cooker.)
I caught a sweet moment with the boys.
Daddy shaved this guy's head.
 
Can he get any cuter?
And he finished these 2 books in 6 days.
Seriously???  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!