Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reindeer

My computer got the "grey screen of death" today.  =(
I am PRAYING that it will be an easy fix.  
But for now, I am using Chris' computer and he doesn't have Picasa on it so I can't edit/crop/remove red eye from my photos, so sorry about that.

Any-who.  The kids and I did a Christmas craft today.  We made reindeer felt ornaments.
(I purchased the kit at Michael's for $1.49.)
It was easy and fun! 
I used a hot glue gun instead of white glue which made it faster, but I had to help more than I would with regular glue.
We had fun!
Dylan named his Comet.
Payton named hers Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
And I made Dasher for Rylan. 
See why I didn't let him hold his in the picture???
=)

Oh and the kids loved the Advent Reading idea.
Dylan even insisted that he read today's out loud to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!