Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hallway Before & After

We have so many projects that we want to do/need to do.  So its fun when we get one finished {kinda}. Once we finish the project, we realize that something else needs to be done.  So here is a Before and After that still needs some more changes:
Well, kinda.  Chris started ripping out door jams when I realized that I hadn't taken any before photos.
Mid-way through the project.
He put up board and batten.
And farmhouse style headers over the doors.  We took out the ugly boob light that was there and added this funky metal cage fixture which I love.
Now we are trying to figure out what we want to do with the doors {paint? stain?} and we need to change out the gold hardware.
It lightened up this tiny hallway SO much and I love how it turned out. Thanks Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!