Saturday, September 9, 2017

Week #36 {2017}

Sunday I woke up to this cutie patootie.
It was finally warm enough that we headed to the outdoor waterpark and it was amazing. {Yes, I didn't lug my phone around the waterpark, so I don't have photos...just amazing memories with my kiddos.}  When we were done, we headed back home.  All 3 kiddos passed out quickly.
Monday is Labor Day so the kiddos were home from school.  It is also my parent's wedding anniversary.  My sisters and I got her some red roses and had a picture collage printed of some sweet pictures of them together.  My parents loved each other so much.  They had a great marriage.  We miss my dad a whole lot.
Back at the house, we had a {Bradford Pear} tree that had split and half of it fell.
It was a perfect time to teach Dylan how to use a chain saw. {Swipe to see the video.}
Then we kicked the ball around with Rylan because he starts soccer this week!
And then we made a slurpee run.

Tuesday morning, on our way to school.  The view makes getting out early in the morning worth it.
I had to go and pick up Bombi from "Boarding School" as Payton calls it.  They said he did wonderful and played and played all day every day.  So naturally, I thought he would be exhausted.
Nope!  He was back to his normal rowdy self!
Once he canvased the house, he went to his place and fell fast asleep.
This is life lately...eating dinner {BLT Sandwich} in the car in-between all our activities.
The kids are worth it though.
Another beautiful sunset.
Wednesday I had 2 beat kiddos driving home from TKD.
Thursday morning waking up Dylan....and Bombi.
Friday Rylan had his first soccer practice.  I think he's gonna like it!
That night the Jackson's came into town {they evacuated for Hurricane Irma}.
The kids quickly picked up right where they left off last time.
It's gonna be a fun time!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!