Friday, September 1, 2017

Dylan's 13! {Wilderness of the Smokies - Day 1}

See that kid in the back seat?  He's a teenager. {Wow, that's crazy!}
We loaded up the car and hit the road.
Made one pit stop. {and photo op!}
Until we reached our destination...The Smoky Mountains.
See why they are called the Smoky Mountains?  It's beautiful.
We stayed at Wilderness of the Smokies which is a hotel/waterpark.  We got settled, changed into swim suits,
and headed to the indoor waterpark {it was SUPER windy}.
We played for a couple of hours {which I didn't take my phone/camera}. Then back in the room we celebrated with a Cheerwine, {Dylan discovered this soda when we were here last and fell in love with it!}
And Thin Mint Cookies for the birthday boy.
Then we played some Monopoly Deal where he got this card.  Ha!
T•H•R•I•T•E•E•N
Happy Birthday Dylan! My heart smiles when I think about you. You make us laugh all the time. You are so creative and I love hearing about how you would create a gadget to make anything we are doing easier/better. I love your passion for reading and wish I could read a book as fast as you do. I'm proud of all you've accomplished in taekwondo, and that you've taken to mountain biking like a fish to the water. I guess I think your all around a pretty awesome young man. So glad that your my son. Love you buddy. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!