Saturday, September 30, 2017

Week #39 {2017} Davese & Cody In-Town

Sunday I found Rylan cleaning the windows.  He just wanted to help...and I LOVED it!
Our tree swing broke {boo!} so Chris replaced it with our porch swing.
We {of course} had to try it out and I love it there!
It was a beautiful day so we all hung outside while Chris was fixing the zip line.
I love my boys.
This dog...  I'm either laughing at him or am so OVER him.  
Dylan got a Dragon Fruit for us to try out.  It was pretty interesting.  It wasn't sweet so maybe we need to let it ripen more, but it was fun to try!
I made a bunch of Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for the kiddos lunches.
Monday on the way home from school, we decided to turn down a road we haven't been on before and it was beau-ti-ful!
I made Flat Cookies {yes again!} for Chris to take to his in-store branches.
Tuesday I went to my momma's and we gathered up all her tree branches and put them by the street for pickup.
I think Bombi is fitting into our family nicely...
I mean, talk about making himself comfortable!
Or maybe a little TOO comfortable!
 
 Friday we went to Amish Town.
Saturday we had a pretty fun "Friends Day"!
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!