Saturday, September 23, 2017

Week #38 {2017}

Sunday morning nuggles with little man.
"Well if the lady won't pet me...I'll just bite her in the leg!" - Bombi
My sweet momma brought me sunflowers and it has totally brightened up my kitchen.
While Chris and Dylan went to pre-ride the trail for the race coming up Saturday, the Littles and I went to Gigi's so I could mow her lawn.  Rylan helped pick up sticks/twigs.
And they made these adorable nature people.
 That night we had family movie night.
 
Monday Ry had a cute crown he made at school.
 He gave me "weet kisses" {sweet kisses} at bedtime.
 Tuesday while Chris was at work and the kids were in school, I mowed our lawn...and Bombi followed me the whole entire time.  Guess he was keeping an eye out for me!
 Wednesday Payton went to the ER for a concussion.
 And God created a beautiful sky that evening.
 Thursday Bombi and I went on a dump run.
 Friday morning was GORGEOUS! Our drive to school was pretty spectacular.
 And each road was different.
Every time Rylan sees sun rays, he shouts "God is coming back!". I can't even imagine how spectacular that day will be... 
______________________________________________________________
Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. - Matthew 24:30
______________________________________________________________
 We have soccer practice on Friday nights... and one of the players made up a game that had each kid laying out on the ground.  It was adorable.
 He's got a good team and an awesome coach!
 When we got home, Chris was finishing mowing the yard while the sun set,
and we did a burn.
 Saturday morning, these boys left for the race.
 And we took Ry for his soccer pictures...
 and game.
 Chris sent me photos of Dylan racing.
 It was hard not being able to be at both things.  But I am thankful for photos and videos!
~
Payton got some snuggling in with Bombi before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!