Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week #8 {2016} Sick

Nothing exciting happened this week because we are still recovering from being sick. Payton didn't really get sick {lucky girl} and Dylan seemed to beat it pretty quickly. Chris, Rylan and I???? Notsomuch. We did a LOT of laying around trying to get better.
~
Monday Dylan got some homework help from his buddy.
Tuesday morning I FINALLY ventured off the couch and headed to the market with this little man for some much needed groceries.
But by the afternoon, he wasn't doing well.
We ended up at the doctors where he tested negative for flu and strep...so we just get to wait it out! But he drew this cute little version of himself on the exam table while we waited.
Wednesday Payton wore the pretty necklace Auntie D gave to her.
And the kids had dental checkups. Ry was holding SO VERY still and then gave us a thumbs up.
I still wasn't feeling well {getting worn out very quickly} and ended up at the walk in and got all these medicines + a shot in the keister. Yup. I'm sick.
The rest of the day was spent like this.
Thursday was spent like this.
I didn't take any other pictures the rest of the week, because we were laying around and hopefully getting well once and for all!

1 comment:

  1. When the whole family is sick, it is always such a strain for my wife. She worries about all of us, and I worry she isn't taking good enough care of herself. I try hard to help, but the kids just seem to do better when she is there. I'm still trying to figure out how she does it, and I am always glad when we get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!