Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day {in Colorado}

Valentine's Day was special this year because we got to spend it with my sister and her family.
My niece made us Dutch Babies.
Penelope, the chef!
Then we headed to the famous Red Rock Ampitheater.
Running these stairs has been on my bucket list for a long time.
The views were stunning.

There we are almost back up to the top!
It was killer {because of the altitude}. We only did 2 runs with about a 20 minute break in between!

The view is amazing.  You have to see it to believe it.
Back at the house playing,
and goofing off!
We had an amazing nosh for dinner and Juliette made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!
That night Rylan rolled over and snuggled up next to me and said "I like you mom." and I melted into a puddle right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!