Thursday, November 5, 2015

Honey Crisp Apple Salad {recipe}

The first time I remember hearing about a honey crisp apple was from a neighbor when we were living in Georgia.  I distinctly remember it, because I thought it was silly the way she was going on and on about how great an apple was...but then, a few weeks later, I had one.  
Holy moly they are de-lish and she was absolutely right about them.  Crisp, sweet, perfect. 
So when I saw a recipe for Honey Crisp Apple Salad on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it.

When I looked over the recipe the dressing called for pretty normal dressing stuff but then added cinnamon, cumin, and curry.  Wait WHAAAAAT?  That just sounded so weird, but then I was also intrigued. I thought that it just MAY be crazy enough to be good, and guess what...it IS.  It adds a depth of flavor that reminds me of fall. The dressing was not like any other dressing I have had and it was wonderful.  I made it for lunch and then as a side for dinner that night and the whole family loved it.  Dylan and Payton kept commenting on how great it was.

Click {here} for the recipe.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!