Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Past Few Days

I love this little guy - so much.

Payton was super excited about her Easter Egg Hunt at school.

Thursday I had the stomach flu so Rylan and I ate crackers and a grilled cheese sandwich.
He's definitely not a clean eater!

On Friday Dylan had a Furlough Day from school.
Payton had been begging to be "absent" from school and I didn't want to have to wake up early to get her ready so we let her stay home.
I woke up feeling great {Praise God!} and it was a beautiful day so Chris went biking and I took the kids to the park.
I tried to get a picture of all 3 of them.  This is what I got.

Hum.  Will definitely have to try it another day.

We were waiting for daddy to finish up riding, so Rylan got to "drive" the car.
He loves it!

Playing at the park pooped D-Man out!

This is the first time I have ever attempted to french braid my hair.
Yes, I am 34 and have never done it.
Not too bad, right?

I saw this posted on Instagram on Good Friday and though about how true this statement is.

Friday night at midnight, Rylan woke up choking, coughing, hacking and wheezing {again}!
It was very similar to when he first got croup.
I gave him a breathing treatment and prayed over him.
It was a restless night, but {Praise God again!} it didn't get too bad.
He acts like a happy boy but when he coughs he sounds HORRIBLE.
Here he is laughing at Payton.

Oh and I had a clogged duct or a slight case of mastitis today as well.
{When it rains, it pours!}
We were suppose to go to a Egg Hunt at church, but Ry and I couldn't go.
So Chris took Dylan and Payton to the movies instead.
I started to feel better in the afternoon and it was a gorgeous day,
so we went out to play.
Papa was kicking the ball to Ry and he was picking it up.
It was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!