Friday, February 1, 2013

All About Rylan

My pictures are all about Rylan today.
I guess that's what happens when the other 2 are in school all day.

He has this teether toy and loves to stick the whole thing in his mouth.

And it was FREEZING today.  Literally.
Chris and I "shared" (okay, he had a bite and I demolished the rest) a Chili Cheese-Fry Burrito at Del Taco.
Seriously yum.
All the flavors of chili cheese-fries wrapped up in an easy to eat tortilla?  Count me in!

I love my view.

He is SO busy and SO active right now.
He is a super fast crawler.
And is standing for longer and longer periods of time.

I am so thankful that God blessed our lives with him.
He is such a sweet boy.

And I LOVE the open mouth, tongue out, wet and slobbery kisses.


Today is also Papa Nutt's (my dad's) birthday.  Love you and miss you tons dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!