Sunday, January 20, 2013

Learning Lessons

My little man all ready to go to church today.

Isn't he so cute?

So, yesterday I posted about taking Payton and Rylan to a birthday party.
But I neglected to tell you what else we did that day . . .
Check out our "new to us" ride.

Oh, yeah, we are rockin' the {gulp} minivan.
I know this adds so much to our cool points!

There are actually lessons that I am learning in all this.  I had told Chris (years ago):
(1) Never move me out of Orange County and (2) I will never drive a minivan.
Oh, how God must have laughed when I said each of those things.
Funny how my heart started changing when I sought after HIS will instead of my own.
Lessons learned?  (1) Never say never (2) Seek the Lord's will always.
Here's a good reminder.  Go read Matthew 6:25-34.
I need to read it.  Every day.  Sometimes multiple times a day.

Can I tell you a secret though?
I actually am liking the minivan.  But don't tell anyone m-kay? {wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!