Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Florida

I love that Rylan thinks he is a big kid now.

We headed to Atlantic Beach today.

The kids played in the water (which was a bit cold).

This was Rylan's first trip to the beach!

He liked the sand.

Even when he tried to eat it.

And the seashells.

I have missed the beach and having sand between my toes.

This is the best picture I could get of all three.

He was so cute (and tiny) crawling around.

Payton was excited to make "snow" angels.
I tried to correct her, but she was determined they were snow angels.

I even got a smile from Chris.

Then they played in the sand.

Dylan made a sea turtle.

I love this man.

Me, Renee (Chris' cousin) and her daughter, Kyla.

We dried them off and headed straight to Linner (lunch/dinner).
Yo yo yo.

Kyla is an amazingly sweet girl.

Payton LOVED her.

That night the kids got to drive their toy jeep around in the cul-de-sac.
Here's Grayson taking Payton for a spin.

Then it was Payton's turn to give Kyla a spin.
Grayson and Payton were playing "Daddy and Mommy and Baby".  It was too cute.
Then they were statues.
Kyla slept in the living room with all the crazy kids.
She took this picture:
 See I told you they were crazy!
It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!