Wednesday, January 9, 2013

All I Want For Christmas Is...

The kids had their dental appointment today and Dylan came out looking like this:

He got both of his very loose front teeth pulled.
He was a brave boy.
And we have been laughing all night at him talking, and trying to drink.

When the Tooth Fairy came, instead of him/her (Dylan hopes it's a boy) finding the teeth under the pillow he/she saw this.
 
He had left a note on his headboard with the teeth next to it.
"Write to me pleas. love Dylan"
"P.S. write on the pad of papre to your right"
Inside the tooth holder/necklace was this note:
"Dear tooth farie I want to keep my teeth for my neclas love Dylan"
It was so sweet to see how excited he was in the morning.

He commented "Well the tooth fairy must be real, because that isn't your or dad's writing."
I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!