Friday, July 21, 2017

The Creek

As I was looking back at photos of when we went to the creek off of the Duck River at Chickasaw Trace, I realized that summer is almost over and we haven't spent a day there.  I decided rectify that and take the kids down there for a couple of hours.  Since it was at Chickasaw {where there is mountain biking}, Dylan took his bike to get in a ride.
This was his first time riding the trail all by himself!  My baby is growing up!
The creek was beautiful.
Dylan made it back {safely},
and the kids had fun playing in the creek.
Gigi met us down there and hung out for a bit.
Then Dylan wanted to go and ride the trail again!
The creek was awesome, except for the bugs. Yuck.
Dylan shaved 2 minutes off his time from his last ride!
think he is addicted. {Just like his daddy!}
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!