Sunday, July 16, 2017

Family Bike Ride {sorta}

Today was Chris' dream come true.  Our whole family headed out for a bike ride.
Except Dylan and I are sharing a bike right now {we are the same size!} so he and Chris headed out first.
The littles and I hung out at the park riding in the parking lot.
And caught some butterflies.  {We were at this exact spot almost 3 years ago and had fun with the butterflies then too!
The boys came back...
And then the little and I rode with Chris.
Ry Guy took a pretty big spill.  He cried and cried.  When Chris asked if he wanted to go back to the car, he said in tears "No, I want to keep riding!".  He is one tough cookie!
It's pretty cool that we can ride together {sorta} as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!