Saturday, March 4, 2017

Week #9 {2017}

Sunday morning started with this:
And after church the kids did this:
Monday I overheard Rylan doing this {yes, it's amazing!}:
Tuesday we played Monopoly Crazy Cash...and he won - big time!
But then, I got to catch this that night:
Wednesday morning we woke up to this:
We were under Severe Thunderstorm Warning and Tornado Watch, so I kept Dylan home until a little later .  Which was good because in Franklin {the city just North of us} an EF-1 Tornado touched down.  But once the storm passed is was a gorgeous day!
~
Rylan came to me and say "It's a mouse!".  I love these moments!
Severe weather this morning...and a gorgeous sunset that night.  God is good.
Thursday Ry and I went to Muffins with Mom at Payton's school.
This is her sweet friend Peyton {with an "e"}!
I asked Rylan what he wanted for dinner and he wrote out the shopping list {I wrote it down and he copied it}.
That afternoon, my sweet friend {Ashley} dropped off a surprise gift for me.  The past 3 days have been pretty emotional with missing my dad.  There were a lot of reminders that kept coming up and I have been weepy.  She had no clue about this, but while she was at Muletown Coffee, she thought of me and got me this mug.  It's amazing how God cares about the little details?
When I'm sad, this guy not only tells me to quit crying {hahaha} he gives me lots of hugs and love.
Friday morning, Ry asked for a bath, at 10:30 am. I was going to say no...and then changed my mind.  I'm sure glad I did - look at that smile!
That night we went to dinner at a friend's house and Payton and Riley put on a fashion show for us.  As soon as they were done both dad's said "Okay, now go take off the makeup!" Hahahaha!
That night Gigi and Buddy spent the night at our hours.
Before bedtime snuggles.
Saturday we left the littles with Gigi while Chris, Dylan and I headed out for a short road trip.  On our way we saw this:
So I KNEW it was going to be a great day.  Where did we go you ask? Click {here} to find out what we went to pick up!
~
That evening Dylan and Payton had birthday parties to go to.  While picking them up at the end Dylan said, "Hey, everyone is sleeping on me!"  I turned around and sure enough they were!
It was a loooooonnnnnnnggggg but super fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!