Saturday, March 25, 2017

Week #12 {2017}

Sunday morning I had a little guy fall asleep in my arms. I really didn't think that I would fall in love with Bombi as much as I have.
While Dylan was at a birthday party, we went and checked out the Duck River.  It was a beautiful day, but the water was cold.
This is our evening routine...getting the kids Bombi tired.
Monday morning, it was family T25 time!
Then the littles and I went to pick up Auntie D & Unc from the airport and you can read about the next 4 days {here}.
Thursday night we looked over and saw Bombi like this. #crazydog
Friday morning, I had an early morning co-worker.
Eek!  He's cute!
Saturday morning, I heard some talking and I walked in to find Payton and Rylan like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!