Friday, July 5, 2013

California {Day 12 & 13}

June 22, 2013
We went down to Dana Point to see some family friends that we have known forever.
I call them Uncle and Aunt even though we aren't related!
Their daughter Itsy (Elizabeth) was there, and it was SO fun to catch up.

She is in the middle in the blue and I am on the right.
Her parents took us to lunch at the Beach Club and it was a beautiful day!
Thor watched the kids play in the sand while the rest of us hung out.
We headed back to go to my niece's birthday party and of course hit traffic.

Yes, that is about 11 mph on the 5 fwy.
Gotta love California freeways!
We made it just in time for Kenzi's party.
Lots of family and friends were there.

Clockwise starting from top left:
Birthday girl blowing out her candles
Me and Aunt Barbara
Davese, my cousin Denise, Me & Jeannine
My view for part of the party
Me and Kenzi!
Davese, Shawn, Rylan, Jeannine & Me
Me and Uncle Dennis

I also got to try my very first Sprinkles cupcake.

Yum!
Another full and fun day is done!
 
June 23, 2013
Dylan is SUCH a phenomenal big brother.

Tea party time!  It's an annual tradition at my moms.

Dylan was such a big helper, wanting to be a waiter.
After the tea the kids always look forward to going to the garage and picking out a candy from their vending machine supplies.
Auntie D rocking Rylan to sleep.

Unc and the kids.

Like my dad's photo bomb of this picture???

Then we had a lemonade stand!

I used to ride on this horse when I was his age.

That evening we walked to get slurpees!

{Just like they did last year.}
Papa Nutt hanging with Ry and his dog Buddy got in the shot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!