Sunday, July 7, 2013

California {Day 14 & 15}

June 24, 2013
The cousins had a sleep-over at Gigi's house (where we were staying).
Such fun memories were created!

Since it was our last full day, I came up with the brilliant idea of going to the beach.
And wouldn't you know, it started to sprinkle on our way there.
It was cold, cloudy and gloomy, but we still had fun (and the water was warm!).

We didn't stay very long.
 
And went to In-N-Out for lunch (the 3rd time this trip).
I decided to go a bit healthier and ordered my burger "Protein Style".
It comes wrapped in lettuce with no bun.

It was really good still! 
This boy and his baby blues melts my heart.

Juliette sent me this sweet text.
(She was bored at In-N-Out.)

Then we had to say our good-byes to the Galla-Rinis and the Richards.

We were sad.
Then Auntie J surprised us with a surprise at our door!
She is so thoughtful.

My mom, the kids and I stayed up and hung out for awhile.
Payton saw this picture and said it looked like me.
It was my mom's senior picture.

Getting in lots of snuggles.

And rocking Ry Guy to sleep.
June 25, 2013
Up WAY too early to leave for the airport and saying good-bye to Papa Nutt.


Gigi drove us to the airport so we didn't have to say good bye yet.

But at the airport, the time came.

Good byes are SO hard.
I probably looked silly crying while walking thru the airport with 3 kids in tow.
On the airplane, I resorted to giving Rylan is first sucker.
{Don't judge, I was trying to be nice to all the people sitting around us!}

And he fell asleep.  THANK you Lord!  It was an answer to prayer!
We made it back to the ATL!
Top 2 pictures: The kids were SO excited to see Daddy.

Bottom 2 pictures:  I think they are tired.

Thank you Dad and Mom
(And Thor, Jeannine, Juliette, Priscilla, Penelope, Miles, Davese, Geoff, Savanna, Cody & Kenzi) for an amazing trip, amazing memories, lots of laughter, and just being family.  I love and miss you all so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!