Thursday, July 4, 2013

Payton's 5th Birthday {4th of July}

The birthday celebration started yesterday when we took Maris Kate (a friend from her class) with us out to lunch and to see Despicable Me 2 (cute movie).

She was SO excited to have a friend come along!
When we got home Sasha gave her one of her presents to open early.

Aren't they the cutest shoes?
At bedtime, I got to kiss my beautiful 4 year old girl goodnight for the last time.


{4th of July}
And . . . she's 5.
Walking out of her room first thing.

She wanted Swedish Pancakes for breakfast.

She opened a new bike helmet from Papa and Sasha.

And since she got a new helmet, daddy thought she would like a new bike to match!

Talk about one HAPPY girl!

FaceTiming with Gigi to open up presents from them.

Birthday hair.

Time for the family birthday dinner.

And then cake.
Payton requested lemon cake with lemon frosting.
I topped it with sugared lemon slices.

Watch for what Dylan does at the end.  {so sweet!}

I seriously think she grew overnight.

More presents!

Then she modeled the clothes that Papa & Sasha got her.

She is so stinkin' cute!

Unfortunately it was raining so all the 4th of July festivities got postponed.  So no fireworks for our little firecracker tonight!

My Dear Payton,
My big 5 year old.  You are such a sweet girl with a huge heart.  I am so happy that God chose you to be in our family.  Our family wouldn't be complete without you.  I am so blessed to be your mommy.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!