Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Hump Day

Here's a quick look at to what we've done this week so far.
Played with the water table.
I didn't think my older kids would like it as much as Rylan, but they do!

They were dunking their heads into the water and wouldn't you know it . . .
Payton was going down and Dylan was coming up and bam.

Payton got a pretty bump on her forehead.
Dylan got put in a time out (not for the head bump but for something unrelated)
and Rylan went right over and sat in a time out with him.
As you can see, he looks up to his big brother so much!

We drove to Dawsonville to the North Georgia Outlets.
 
Payton did not want to be there.

But we got to see this cool moth.
It was the size of my palm.

We got Ry a sucker since he was stuck in his stroller and he loved it.
Have you ever had a Smarties sucker?
My friend Kristine introduced me to them and they are GREAT because they don't get as sticky as regular lollypops and are super easy to clean up!

When Rylan is tired, he plays with his hair . . .
the same spot . . .
every time . . .
It is so cute!

I had my first Magnum bar and I wasn't impressed.
Thankfully I only paid $2 for the box (I bought it on sale and used a coupon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!