Wednesday, July 3, 2013

California {Day 10 & 11}

June 20, 2013
I finally finished my New Years Resolution from 2012 today.
So it took me a year and a half.  Woops!

Kenzi came over and curled Payton's hair.  It was so pretty.

Then we went to Olive Garden to see my nephew, Geoff (top right).

We were surprised when Shawn showed up (with Davese, Kenzi & Priscilla).
Shawn had been around our family for years.  
We hadn't seen him in a while as he is in the Navy and has been deployed on a submarine for a LONG time.
He is such a great guy and we were stoked to see him!

Afterwards we went back to the Orange Circle.
(Rylan has a new trick - he sticks his whole hand in his mouth and gags himself making himself throw up.  We had to leave early on Tuesday because we ran out of clean clothes for him.  Sorry if that is TMI.)
Then that evening we went to Downtown Disney.
Tried on hats and Perry the Platypus gear.
Went to the Lego Store (Dylan was so geeked out - see bottom right pic).
And just people watched.  There were SO many people there. 
{Once again - crazy!}
Then we went to the top of the parking structure to watch Disneyland's nightly fireworks!
(See I told you . . . Dylan and Penelope are best buds!)
June 21, 2013
I love that my boys love each other.
Helping Gigi fill their vending machines.
My parents own and service some vending machines in their area.
Lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Yum!
We grew green onions in a glass of water.
I saw it on Pinterest and it actually worked!
Rylan learned how to crawl on top of the dining room table.
And D-man had such a loose tooth . . .
That he actually pulled it out himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!