Monday, November 19, 2012

Meal Planning for Thanksgiving Week

So does your pantry look something like this?

Filled with all the goods for Thanksgiving dinner?
We just finished our shopping and are good to go for Thursday with the exception of picking up our yummy goodness from Tamara.
Oh yes,  pumpkin cheesecake and caramel apple cheesecake . . . maybe we can just forget the dinner and jump right to dessert.

Any-who.  My problem is meal planning for this week.
I don't really want anything heavy or rich since I am anticipating a huge, indulgent Thanksgiving dinner.  So what do I end up planning?  Nothing.  See the problem?  I almost need to have a set meal plan that I use every year.  What are you eating this week?

P.S.  Just a forewarning . . . my "What I Ate" post probably isn't going to be very good this week!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!