Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

All excited to eat Thanksgiving dinner!

Yup, just like 99% of America today we ate . . .

yummy (and way too much) food!
It was such a beautiful day, we ate outside.

Yum!

Sorry Rylan, next year you can enjoy the food with us.
Although he DID have mashed potatoes and liked them!

Daddy kissing his baby boy up!

Dylan spent an hour + this morning creating this.
It's a Thanksgiving Turkey . . .

He asked all of us to write down what we are thankful for (this morning).
Then he put all those slips inside the turkey.
After dinner he went around and had each one of us draw a paper, read it out loud and then we all guessed who wrote it.

 It was such a fun, great & sweet thing for him to do.
And did I mention it was ALL ON HIS OWN???
{Hear the pitter patter of my heart?}

Then it was dessert time.
Drumroll please . . .

CHEESECAKE from Tamara!
Yes, I got half pumpkin and half caramel apple and it was wonderful.
If you didn't get to eat one of her cheesecakes, you missed out. =)
Right after eating we went out front to throw the football around.
Ry Guy sat on the sidelines.

Did I mention it was a BEAUTIFUL day today?

Me and my sweet girl!

She asked if I would go and "pick" leaves with her.
How can I say no to this face?

I decided to pick some pretty ones from a tree.

More pics of the kids.
 
My handsome hubby and me!

Psalm 107:1
Oh give THANKS to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!